Tuesday, December 9, 2008

December 9, 2008 - Entourage Murder

I was at college (or boarding school) with Vince & E from Entourage -- the characters, not the actors who play them. We lived across the hall from each other.

Out of boredom or to see if they could get away with it, they decided they wanted to kill someone. Somehow we get a hold of an axe and we go to a classroom at the end of the hall, we walk in and the teacher knows Vince and is happy to see him.

What happens next isn’t entirely clear – I’m standing just inside the door when all of a sudden I hear a scream. I look up and this kid who had been in the first row has the axe in his head!!! There is blood everywhere, the kids are freaking out. In the chaos, somehow this one kid thinks that I did it and starts saying so.

We go back to our dorm rooms and I’m talking to them and we realize that our fingerprints are all over the axe – we had not worn gloves or anything (not that it should matter, they saw us walk into the classroom with the axe). They seem very nonplussed about this but I start freaking out. I smoke some weed (by myself) and somehow sneak back into the room where the murder happens to try and wipe our prints off the axe, but I end up getting my prints on the axe even more. I come back to the room and people and close the door.

People are outside the door and they are all talking about how I killed the kid. I start thinking that I need to transfer schools but that no one would take me if I were under indictment for murder.

Then I woke up.

No comments: